Thursday 9 July 2009

Virtual Hollywood Cocktail Party

Hello! Welcome to the party! (Stay away from Bogart, he’s already had a few and he’s getting nasty.)

The fellows in the white jackets are the waiters, just help yourselves to drinks and Hors 'd orderves.

Dang! I keep tripping on the massive head of that stupid tiger skin rug on the floor. I bought it at a yard sale Gloria Swanson was having up at her place on Sunset Blvd. Twenty-five cents. I think I got taken. Boy, did she see me coming.

Have you met my twin brother, John? He’s from Arte Acher’s Falling Circus, sweet and silly cartoons by a sweet and silly cartoonist. He’ll be valet parking your car. (John! Quick, put on this jacket and grab their keys. The valet parking people didn’t show up. Oh, it’s just for a little while. I’ll save you some food. Go, go, go!)

How nice of you to come. Just drop your calling card in the comments section below so we can find you. If you’re not sure how to create a link to your site, just make like this:

That ought to do the trick. Don't forget to come back and check out the sites of your new friends.

And did I forget to mention? You look mahvelous.